Wings of Justice
A downloadable game
The project is currently cancelled.
The Wings of Justice were a famous elite police squad that earned its reputation by dismantling gangs, solving seemingly inexplicable cases, and investigating the biggest political fish in the pond. Notorious for making little fuss of the rules, they served justice at all costs. But one day they simply disappeared… and even today strange stories continue to surround their tragic end.
Play as the last member of the Wings, carrying on their legacy by fighting crimes and facing your own troubled past for the sake of Lady Justice!
Discovers more colorful characters soon!
"Wings of Justice" is an episodic detective visual novel. Episode one emphasizes user choice and the ability to solve the case the way you want according to the characters you like best. Feel free to play the bad cop, or try to be nice every time!Use the notes in your file for interrogating the witness!
Gathering clues and meeting characters are the main ways to solve the first episode's case, but the game also gives you the capacity to build hypotheses and interrogate the different characters about them. Be careful! Releasing confidential information or making false accusations could have unpredictable consequences for the rest of the investigation. But maybe you'll be cunning enough to get away with uncovering events and punishing the culprit the way you want…?Make your choice! It will matter for the rest!
The first season will have four episodes, each featuring one criminal case. Here are their pitches:
- Episode 1: An irascible young man discovers his computer destroyed at home. A simple case to learn the basics of an investigation.
- Episode 2: A business woman has been found dead. Is it due to a love affair, professional rivalry, or a simple suicide? Her father, a former outlaw biker, is back in town to mourn his daughter and seek vengeance. Find the culprit quickly, or you might have a new dead body on your hands...
- Episode 3: A burglary has turned into a bloodbath, leaving a young girl orphaned. Captain Invidia personally takes charge of this case, and she is determined that justice will be served!
- Episode 4: The team is ordered to investigate a murder case in an insane asylum, but they are soon trapped inside the building by a violent storm... A long and restless night is ahead!
- BunnyBunny - Coordinator and main programmer
- X-NL - Writer
- Fantaminette - Translator
- altairity – Editor and proofreader
- YuukiCrossPudding - Character artist
- Christopher Carlonec - Composer
We also have a partnership with Manju Zoo Studios for recruiting voice talents!